Careywood
Pop. 10

First known as “King’s Spur,” this tiny village was renamed “Severance” in 1907 when the first post office was established here. The community received its current title shortly thereafter when a man named Carey purchased several acres in the area and proceeded to name the settlement after himself.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved