Elmira
Pop. 20

This tiny town was originally known as Halfway. It was later renamed after Elmira Peak, which rises about one mile northeast of town. The post office ran from 1892 to 1917, and the town draws activity simply from its location on a Great Northern Railroad line.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved