Location: 8 miles west of Kellogg in Shoshone County
Located on the Mullan Road, Kingston was once known as the liveliest settlement in the Coeur d’Alene Mining District. Established in the early 1880s, Kingston had a population of several hundred during its heyday, but the town was short-lived. In 1890, a flood destroyed Kingston and the town was never rebuilt. Today, the Coeur d’Alene River flows over the original townsite.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved