Meadows
Pop. 170

This small town lies in the middle of rich grazing, livestock, and farmland, and draws its name from its fertile landscape. A post office was established in 1883, but when the railroad came to the area and situated its tracks one and one-half miles west of town, most of the residents and businesses up and moved to that location. That site still prospers and is called New Meadows.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved