Carey
Pop. 513

This small agricultural town on the banks of the Little Wood River was established in 1884 and named after James Carey, the community’s first postmaster.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved