Bone

With the first homesteaders arriving in 1905, the village of Bone is situated on Canyon Creek. The town was named after early pioneer, Orion G. Bone, and received postal services from 1917 to 1950.

Home | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2018 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved