Bancroft
Pop. 382

Originating in 1885 under the name “Squaw,” this small community was established with the arrival of a band of Arkansas farmers. The town was renamed in 1905 after Oregon Short Line Railroad Vice President, William H. Bancroft. Bancroft retains its heritage as a farming community.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved