Clifton
Pop. 213

Mormons who originally settled in nearby Franklin migrated to this site between 1864 and 1865. The town was platted in 1869, and early resident, John Saut, named the area after cliffs surrounding the rocky area.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved