Virginia
Pop. 50

Homesteaders arrived in the area as early as 1885 and christened their tiny settlement Thatcher. The town soon began to attract Mormon emigrants, and in 1912, an official LDS ward was founded. At that time, the Mormon settlers renamed the area North Cambridge and a post office was established. In later years, the town’s name changed again to its current identity after Mormon converts from Virginia settled in the community.

Home | Free Brochures | Bookstore | Idaho Travel and Vacation Planner | Idaho Real Estate and Relocation Information | Idaho Tour

Copyright ©2010 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved